So my brother in law came up with a 12 days of Christmas exercise plan. Within the family we have someone to be accountable to and we are expected to exercise 20 minutes a day, or say 40 minutes every other day (except Sundays) for the next 12 days.
I need some extra motivation to exercise too, so I signed on to his plan. Tonight was the first night. Tyson and I did a 20 minute Hatha Flow yoga practice.
I used to do yoga regularly, but since giving birth to Ellie, I just haven't gotten back into it. Hopefully this will be the jump start I needed. I completely forgot how good yoga makes you feel!
Here's to many more nights of exercise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Good plan! Im anxious to start an exercise program in a few months. Im just afraid of WHERE Im going to find the time. I love that you two worked out together. Thats awesome.
Post a Comment