Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Oh where, oh where has my little baby gone?!

I know, they grow up fast. Everyone says it. And it's true. I'm just not used to my kids (okay I only have two...) crawling, and pulling up so early! Miles crawled at 9 months (ish) and walked within a day of his first birthday. Ellie has other plans.... 


I blame it on wanting to run around with her older brother. The only word she'll say is Boo. I'm not sure if you can really consider that her first word... no Mama's or Dada's yet. She's too busy moving. She just makes lots of noises (like in the video), screams, and blows raspberries.

Oh, and her 4th tooth cut through the gums Monday. Perhaps she won't be teething for Christmas. :) I can hope, right? 

3 comments:

Arielle said...

wow! I can't believe how big she is and how fast your kids are growing up. They sure are cute! We miss you and hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Handsfullmom said...

She IS growing up. She and Katie have so much in common, though Katie has no teeth yet and isn't due for one for a couple of months if she follows our pattern. Is Miles feeling threatened by Ellie in his space?

Unknown said...

They do grow up fast, she'll be Mile's shadow in no time. We will be in St. George Christmas weekend, maybe we'll get a chance to say hi. :) Funny that the first time we see each other's new babies will be in St. George when we only live about 20 minutes away from each other.