Monday, July 12, 2010

Flashback to 2003 and the Single Life

Now, don't take that title the wrong way... I never want to go back to being single. Married life is MUCH better. I just happened to still be single in 2003. So, our computer got a virus and was nearly annihilated a while back. But thanks to my BIL, our files were saved despite having to completely wipe the HD. Anyway, long story short, I thought I had lost a bunch of photos from my old Palm from 2003 forever, but I finally found them last night! Yay. :)

I know some of you friends from that summer read this blog... so I'm including a few highlights for your enjoyment. So, here's to the University 24th Ward and the Doll House! (Oh, and I know most of these aren't the greatest pictures... it wasn't the greatest camera.)

Thank you Homestar Runner

I had completely forgotten about the busts surrounding the kitchen sink!
Did we ever not have brownies around?! Thanks Sis. Goodman!
Ah, trying to get or stay in shape... while reading Harry Potter!
The parking area of the apartment... exciting, I know.
Midnight Muggle Madness!
Having friends over at the apartment was a highlight of the summer.
Choir practice...
Did I mention we loved having friends over?

Hope you enjoyed the flashback... and that none of you pictured are terribly mortified that I posted any of these. I didn't try to post any crazy ones!

No comments: