Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Around the House

Well, no kid pictures this time. Today I'm going to share my crafty side. Go ahead and gasp, I know I don't flex these muscles all that often. But, I had some gift money I promised I would spend on non-essentials (fun stuff) for me and home decor fit the bill! Here's what I ended up with:

Last March, Tyson and I went on a date to Color Me Mine and I created the vase pictured below. It needed some greenery and flowers to finish the look in our bathroom, so I found these orchids and bamboo.

Here's a little more perspective on size and stuff... and a nice view of our bathroom. Yep, nice and romantic with a baby bathtub right in the middle. :)

Next, I had picked up these 3 little bud vases at Pottery Barn with the remnants of a gift card we'd had for way too long. Again, they needed filling, so I found these to fit the bill. I don't remember what kind of flower it is.


After all that, I had some leftover bits of flower and bamboo, so I filled this thing up that I had been meaning to fill for quite some time. I also added the brown ribbon to the basket and a while back painted and trimmed the shelf with ribbon. I figured since Ellie shares the bathroom now, flowers and bows are a go.

No comments: