Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bye Bye Sickness!

This past week has been long. We've all been sick, and Tyson was gone in San Francisco for two days. But, I'm happy to report that we all survived, thanks to a loving Heavenly Father. (Though the Tylenol wasn't half bad.)

Anyway, we're slowly getting back into the swing of fun, normal times. Here are some pictures I uploaded from our cameras last night:

These first ones are from mid-February.

This one made Tyson and I both crack up. You really ought to click on it to fully appreciate it.
Here's Miles. I'm not sure what he was doing.
Ah, the pleasant baby. Doesn't that flower on her head just look so cute?! It's a miracle it stayed on her head for as long as it did (like 20 minutes).
Here's evidence that under the right conditions our kids can, and do have fun together. lol

Now, on to March pictures....

Ellie's goal in life is to have me leave her alone long enough to pull all the books off the shelf. It hasn't happened yet. But she always goes wandering off, so it's probably only a matter of time.
Miles wanted me to take a picture of him doing this. He does 20 reps every night before bed, after his protein shake. (haha! Right. He was just being silly)

Here's a still shot of ninja Ellie walking down the hallway.
Here's our little model. He went from loving having his picture taken, to hating it (around Halloween no less), to loving it again. Go figure!

Yesterday, I was folding laundry and the kids were walking around the house like this. I just couldn't pass up the photo! Particularly after Miles requested I get the camera.


And now, a few videos. Enjoy!

Ellie was having so much fun on Daddy's shoulders. I'm glad he got a video!

Here's more fun with Daddy:

And lastly, some brief wanderings of Ellie:

No comments: