Miles hasn't taken a nap since last Thursday. He's been taking his nap later and later and then he has trouble going to bed...and with all the napping between kids, we had a 45 minute to hour window to go and do anything. That gets old really fast. Particularly when the weather becomes nice. He probably would have taken a nap each of those days if I had made him, but I didn't even mention a nap. I just let him stay up. He's done well... until tonight:
This is him at 6 pm tonight at the dinner table. Mid-meal. (obviously) He didn't even wake up as we picked him up, cleaned the raspberry sauce off him, and took him to bed. His bedtime isn't for another 2 hours. Guess we wore him out! And I guess he's not quite ready to give up his naps. Oh well.
As for Ellie, she has dropped down to one nap. It honestly happened the same day as Miles dropping his nap. Only she's doing better. I think she's ready for one nap. Here's a video of our little Cheerio addict (seriously... she is addicted. It's her food of choice at all times) from last night. We watched Cars after dinner, thus the blankets and pillows all over the floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment