I daresay Ellie is just about walking. Here's a video I took of her earlier today. Sorry for the bad angle. It's kinda hard to take a video and un-stick Rocket at the same time. Oh, and that's Leo she's munching on. Yum!
Ellie also loves to feed herself. I've been giving her Cheerios for a while, but I tried some little pieces of cheese tonight. Here's a video of her eating. Just ignore me talking. Tyson had just gotten home and I was talking to him some while videoing.
As far is Miles goes, he's been playing in the kitchen for 3 days straight. Pots, pans, utensils, you name it. He loves to cook. Oh, and I let him watch some clips of "Super Why" on the PBS Kids website and now he keeps asking me "why this?" or "why that?" I'm not sure I like that show right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
She's amazing -- look at how she does that one-handed! She's also adorable.
People would often tell me how they dreaded their babies walking, but I welcomed it! I figure, if they can crawl & lift themselves up to things, they can pretty much get into everything they would've been able to WALKING, right? So I say huzzah!!! Go girly! She's adorable, BTW!
Post a Comment