I think it's time for more pictures! Our kids are so fun, I just don't know what we would do without them! Here are some of the highlights from tonight's SD card transfer:
Ellie likes to climb under the chairs... sometimes she gets stuck. Sometimes she tries to stand up and hits her head. But she still does it.
Here we are having family home evening on Monday...Another shot of family home evening... (Ellie's on the floor... sorry no picture of her)
Tyson eating... Yep. This is what we see him do most evenings. I think I said to smile, but this is what I got. :)
Miles playing with an empty paper towel roll and a ball. See the joy on that face? Yep. He was having a BLAST!
Now, Tyson posed for this one. He was enjoying some scrumptious meal... but I can't remember what it was. Oh, that's right! Blueberry muffins (with the real blueberries I bought on sale at Sunflower Market) and hashbrowns.
The kids were playing with the fridge magnets. Those two sure can have fun together!
Finally!!! This really is my child! After all the times we have made treats together and I have faithfully modeled the importance of licking the beater... He wanted to do it. And he liked it!
Here's Ellie being snuggly. I get these snuggles all day long. Oh, and lots of slobbery, open mouthed kisses all over my face.
Ellie was really getting into her play with Miles' toy cars (and the bin) after church on Sunday. It was so funny we had to take a picture.
As an additional side note, we've had a couple of really nice days in our neck of the woods. We could practically run around in shorts! Okay, may be not, but we have been able to go play outside a couple times without freezing. The kids loved it. Miles ran around, and Ellie did to with some help, and then she just sat on the grass and tried to eat dead leaves. But I'll tell you what, 40 degrees sure is warm this time of year!
Until next time!






No comments:
Post a Comment