So, I'll admit it. I'm one of those annoying bloggers that takes forever to getting around to posting stuff. This time, I at least have a marginal excuse. We can't get our pictures to upload to the computer. The computer keeps telling us that the SD card we have been using for months without a problem now needs to be reformatted. Yeah right! And lose all our pictures? Fat chance of that happening. So until we get this bug worked out, there are no pictures. Halloween was fun. We dressed the kids up in Hawaiian shirts and leis. The kids loved the leis, at least for a while. They both thoroughly enjoyed trick or treating, though we never made it around our neighborhood. Between the Trunk-or-Treat our church ward did, and Tyson's work carnival, we had plenty of candy. More than enough actually. So we just called it a night and let Miles answer the door for us until bedtime. For as scared as that kid gets of movies and such, he had no fear opening the door on Halloween. In fact he kept asking my why I came over and stood behind him when he answered the door. Gee... go figure... a 3 year old answering the door alone at night? I just was jealous. Really. There was NO desire to ensure my son's safety. Though it was pretty fun to watch the kids get all confused to see someone half their size answer the door.
Anyway, we've battled sickness for about a week, and we are all finally better. So until next time, farewell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Did you know cards have to be formatted IN The camera or they corrupt after a while? I just learned that last month. Try it with a new card IN the camera and pray you can get your old pics off the other one!
Good luck!
You can try PC Inspector smart recovery on the SD card to try getting your photos back (if the SD card isn't working in any computers). I've never had an instance where I've needed it yet, but that's what I would use.
Post a Comment