Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ready for Thanksgiving?

We think so. I was going to finish up the shopping for food tonight, but the NWS says otherwise. Nothing says motivation to go to the store like "Blizzard Warning," so I went last night.

While Miles tries my patience daily, both kids are so much fun to be around. I sure love my job!

Back on the 13th, we went out and raked leaves in our yard. It was cold, but we had lots of fun. So much fun in fact that we raked up the leaves into a pile twice! Once to play in, and once to clean up. Ellie was an ever so patient spectator to the whole thing. Next year she can join in the fun.



I thought this was a cool picture of Miles. He's chewing his snack in case you're wondering. I swear he constantly eats!


Here's Ellie in her new outfit. (Thanks Grandma Crystal!) Also, if you look really close, you can see Ellie's bottom two teeth in the picture. It's nearly impossible to take a look at them even though she's had them since late August/early September. Every time I try, she sticks her tongue out over them.

No comments: