Ellie's officially 6 months old tomorrow. Can you believe it?! We decided to start her on solids tonight since we were all home and it would be less stressful than fitting it between Tyson getting home and family home evening tomorrow night. We cooked sweet potatoes as part of our dinner and gave her some of that. It was Miles' first food too. As excited as she was to get whatever was on our plates, she's not so sure about actually consuming what we gave her. Perhaps it will go over better tomorrow, now that she's experienced the whole eating thing once.
Here are some pictures:
Getting set to chow down:
"Hmm... what do I do?"
"Mommy! I thought we had a good thing going. What is this stuff? It certainly isn't milk. I'm not sure we can be friends right now."
"You say I still get to eat the good stuff too? Okay, maybe we can still be friends. I guess this new stuff isn't so bad after all."
Yes! We all made it through alive and happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
So cute! We started Katie on solids this week, too.
How fun! That is a super cute bib by the way!
Post a Comment