Friday, June 25, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Things have been pretty busy around here. Tyson has a new calling as Young Men's President at church, and he's still doing his Elder's Quorum Secretary stuff until they find a replacement for him. In and of themselves, that isn't terrible, but he's been super busy at work as well... working late every night, and then working late into the night from home. Poor guy! I think he needs a vacation. (Good thing we're doing a mini vacation tomorrow for our 6th anniversary.) I've been home having fun with the kids. Here are a couple of pictures to get you by until I do another proper blog post.

Miles is trying to teach Ellie how to fist bump and give high five. They both had fun...though Ellie still has some learning to do. ;)




Wall worthy? Hopefully... we need a picture of Ellie on our wall and I just can't bring myself to pay another person to take the picture. Maybe I'll try again with Tyson around.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Totally wall worthy, I think she's beautiful.

Handsfullmom said...

Beautiful! I just love those chubby cheeks.