Typically, our dates involve a movie from the library or some other free/nearly free activity. But, the weather is still cold, and we can always catch a movie after Miles goes to bed. So, I got the idea to go to Color Me Mine from a friend (she took her daughter for her birthday). Tyson has always loved art and being creative, and quite frankly, when given the opportunity and the cash, I enjoy it too! So off we went to to paint ceramics together!
I'm not sure Tyson knew I was taking a picture at this moment, but it works! He chose a mug to paint. He was tired of the Christmas mug he had at work for hot chocolate.
Here he is hard at work on his geometric design:
I on the other hand opted for a vase for our bathroom. Thanks to the stamps they have, I was able to make this little creation ( it looks much better now that it's been fired, but I'm not willing to get up and take a picture of it at the moment. :






2 comments:
That's sweetness!! I would like to see the finished products now.
What fun! I love that vase, I bet it's beautiful all fired.
Post a Comment