Friday, April 16, 2010

Still Pregnant

In case anyone was wondering, yes I'm still pregnant. Not that I'm overdue or anything. But it technically could happen any day. :)

Here is what will most likely be the last belly picture from this pregnancy. Amazing self portrait, isn't it? For the history books, this is technically 38 weeks and 4 days along.


For the record, I am boycotting all "maternity" clothes as much as possible. They are uncomfortable, and rather unflattering. (At least the ones in my price range) Plus I'm tired of wearing them. So yea for stretchy material, long shirts, and lounge pants! (and flip flops now that it's warm enough. Those and my tennis shoes are all that fit right now.)

Hopefully we'll have cute baby pictures to post soon.

4 comments:

Amy said...

So SOO close! Happy wishes for a beautiful delivery. :)

Handsfullmom said...

I hate maternity clothes, too! At about 7 months along each time, I start thinking, "I'm so sick of my maternity clothes, I should buy some new ones . . ." but then I'll think, "Just for two more months? No way!"

Good luck on your last few days. I'm a little jealous you get to be before me!

Marianne said...

That is a cute pregnant belly! And as for me I've decided to boycott all pants that have that huge panel...Which means I'll be in lounge pants from now on too!

You're very close- good luck!

Jen said...

You still look so slim except for the cute belly bulge. Congrats on the upcoming arrival!