So, quite a while ago, we tried to let Miles feed himself a big chunk of banana... It didn't work so well. He took HUGE bites, and nearly choked!
Now that he's older, wiser, and I'm more tired of cutting up bananas, I tried again. He still takes big bites, but he can manage them.
The best part? Watching him peel more banana as he eats all by himself!
As another eating side note, we have done away with the high chair tray. Miles now gets to eat off the table like the rest of us. :) He loves it.






2 comments:
Hey.. Its me Breanne. I was just looking through your blog! what a happy family. I sure miss you guys. Congrats on baby #2 I bet you can't wait. Keep in touch.
HEY THERE! wow what a small world! that is so cool you know Amy and Josh!!! and yes i totally remember you guys!! your little boy is SO adorable! and congratso n the second one coming!! so where do you guys live now? what are you up to??
im glad you left me a comment, now we can keep in contact!
Post a Comment