Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Miles!

I can't believe Miles is already 4 years old! We had a fun little party for him tonight. Here are some pictures:

Miles has been asking for a helicopter cake every time I asked him since Christmas. Here's the final product!  Honestly, it turned out way better than I thought it would.

 Here's Ellie enjoying her Smores'
 Molly and Tom were able to come join it the fun. :)
 Yum!
 Miles' birthday balloons.
 See, I was there too!
 Miles loved his cake.
Here's Ellie cheesing it.
 Opening gifts:

 His new bike.
 More balloons...

We sure are blessed to have Miles in our family. He's a wonderful big brother (when he's not trying to push Ellie's buttons). He loves to play in the dirt, hunt for bugs, help around the house with vacuuming, scrubbing bathrooms, and cooking, he likes to do crafts, watch movies, play with cars, help in the basement, and read books. He's learning math, and starting to learn how to read. He can spell/write/recognize his name, and is super inquisitive. Happy Birthday Miles!

1 comment:

Robinette Family said...

happy birthday Miles!! We miss you guys! Can't believe how big the kids are getting.