Thursday, April 5, 2012

Picture Post

Here are a few pictures of the kids from recently. I can't believe they're almost 4 and 2!

Here's Ellie's first day with pig tails. I finally decided to take the time and try it. She insisted on flowers in her hair and the only matching ones I had were these big ones. She loved it!


Here are the kids playing together in the office. Miles was playing the piano while Ellie danced...er, jumped... on the mattress.


We made it up to Salt Lake for the opening day of City Creek Center. That is a very cool shopping center. The kids and I had fun wandering around and even ran into a few old friends. We'll definately be back!

 One Sunday after Church, Tyson had gone in to put Ellie down for her nap and came out to find Miles out cold on the couch. He sure was tired!
 Cheese!
 Here are the kids hanging out with Uncle Toby. They had lots of fun having him around for conference weekend.
 Tyson was going through some boxes and found this shirt from when he was Miles' age, so he let Miles try it on. Miles loves it and now it's officially part of his summer PJ wardrobe. In case you can't quite read it, it says "I'm Tyson, He's Toby."


No comments: