Thursday, June 30, 2011

Catch Up

I have officially given up on the thought of life slowing down. If it's not one thing, it's another.  Ellie and Miles had their birthdays last month (I can still say that today... as of tomorrow, it's two months ago!) Here are some pictures from Miles' party, since I have yet to post any.

He had thrown up earlier, and therefore ended up in his PJ's. Poor kid.
He was super excited to blow out the candles on his airplane cake. And he blew them all out in one blow!
here's a good portion of the attendees:
We asked Miles what part of the cake he wanted for his piece. Yeah, he wanted the middle. You know, where the wings attach? Yeah. I just KNEW he was going to pick that one! lol

He loves all his gifts too. So thanks to everyone who showered him with stuff. He's had a blast with it all!

And here's Ellie and Daddy chilling outside during dinner.

Oh, and Uncle Tom's mom was kind enough to share some treats with us one day. Miles LOVED the chocolate covered gummie worms. He insisted on holding the chocolate covered end, so he's covered in the stuff.

Now to June...

Vacuuming in our house is an exciting and much anticipated event. Miles does the vacuuming, and Ellie tries her best to wrap the cord around her neck (yeah, I stop her).

A poor cheerio got sucked up this day. Ellie was determined to rescue it... and eat it I think.

Somewhat blurry, but as normal a picture as I get of Miles these days. He's such a handsome kid!
Somehow Ellie got Miles' hoodie on her head one afternoon. She thought it was pretty fun.
 Ah, a decent picture of them together. A rarity!
 Oh, and I'm not the only one in the house that likes to do yoga. Check out Miles' moves!
 Daddy has lots of fun with the kids, and they LOVE playing with him.
 See that old couch? That is the FAVORITE toy in the house right now.
 Here are the kids playing Donky Conga on the Gamecube (yes, I know... we're very behind the times. But since we play it about 2x a year, we're not eager to put money into a new system). Miles had been begging to play it for two days, so we made it our family home evening activity.
 Grandpa Marc and Grandma Crystal came to visit too. They brought birthday gifts for the kids, and the kids had lots of fun with the wrapping stuff. :) Seriously, they both helped. (They loved the gifts too)
 Proof that Miles is a silly kid. I love it!
 The kids are enjoying their new water sprinkler toy.
 Ellie loves to get up close with it. (She also likes to fill up the cup and drink it.)
 Notice how she's soaking wet...
 And Miles is only slightly damp. lol. In some ways they are completely different!
We still like to peek in on the kids at night. Here they are just a few nights ago.
 Ellie's arm is up parallel to the crib slats. She's holding on by a finger.

That's it for now. Happy 4th of July to everyone!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh geez Kristen when did your kids get so big??? I was looking at your pictures, thinking- there's no way her kids are that big now. CRAZY! Looks like some fun filled months!!