4/6: Tyson grew some facial hair and we took some fun pictures as he slowly shaved it off. I love Ellie's face in this one. :)
And I love Tyson's face in this one...
4/9: The kids were having so much fun with our throw pillows.
Ellie loves peek-a-boo:
Oh the tolerance being a sibling demands!
Tada!
Anyone else want to pick flowers in our neighbor's yard? It's even worse now.
Who needs toys!?
Easter (I guess we were too busy enjoying it with the kids to take pictures. Oh well! They were adorable, we had fun, and remembered the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.)
Did I mention Ellie loves peek-a-boo?
Ellie likes our kitchen towel:
Here's a little clip from a meal. Ellie was chowing down on black beans and some corn:
Ellie's such a climber, and she loves looking out the window:
Oh, and we were working in the basement and the kids wanted to help, so we let them practice using the safety equipment upstairs for starters. Oh, and before you watch, might I suggest the term "Oompa Loompa":
Ellie loves to dance. She dances to books, songs, ring tones, you name it. Here she is at bath time:
Until next time!







No comments:
Post a Comment