Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Meet Cousin Taylee

So, in addition to Ellie joining the Cramer family this year, we also have an adorable nephew, Dax, and a niece, Taylee. We don't have any pictures of our kids with Dax yet. Somehow we failed to take any the two times we've seen him. Alas, next time we'll try to remember. He's adorable and is chunky like Ellie is.

As for Taylee, she's petite and very cute. I'm not sure fortunate is the right word considering the circumstances, but we had Taylee overnight when she was 5 days old or so and were able to take some pictures of her with Ellie and Miles. I just wanted to share these cute shots with those who haven't seen Taylee yet.

Granted, Ellie is 2 1/2 months older than Taylee, but Ellie was never as small as Taylee. I felt like I should only burp her with my finger, otherwise I would break her!



Here are all three kids. I think Ellie might be a little jealous of the attention Miles was giving Taylee. Okay, maybe not. That's just one of her more thoughtful faces.

Here are some feeble attempts at a portrait of Taylee. She happened to be awake and the lighting in the living room happened to be good, so I just started grabbing some stuff that might work for props. All things considered, they turned out okay.









No comments: