This day needs to be scrapbooked, but I'm just not in the mood tonight. I know some of you out there would like to see pictures from the day so I'm going to post them and do the cute stuff later. We were very fortunate to have almost all the immediate family here for the blessing (Grandparents (We missed you Grandma Crystal!), Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins). It was so fun to have everyone over. Here are some pictures from the day:
Here's Ellie all dressed up for the occasion:
Our little Family
Grandpa Marc
Grandma Judy
Grandpa Neal and Grandma Janet
Uncle Ryan and Aunt Brandy
Aunt Bethany and Uncle Randy
Uncle Toby and Aunt Nicole
Aunt Molly and Uncle Tom
Thanks everyone for making the trip to share this special day with us!






1 comment:
She's beautiful! I love that second photo the best.
I'm so sorry I missed the blessing. We were out of town =( It looks like you had lots of loving support.
Post a Comment